Are You Using Google Business Profile?
If you are, good for you! If not, you should. It’s never too late to catch up. Google Business Profile (GBP) is a free-to-use tool for businesses. It lets you manage your online presence across Google assets like Search and Maps.
Why does this matter?
Because Google is the king of search engines. And it rewards those who leverage its features. By maximizing Google’s full potential, you significantly improve your online visibility. And in this digital marketplace, that kind of advantage gives you a major competitive edge.
You can use GBP to manage your information online, so people can find you when they need you. It allows you to respond to customer reviews. This helps build customer relationships and improve retention.
You can also add photos of your establishment, if applicable, or of your products and services. According to Google, businesses that do so receive 42% more requests for directions via Google Maps. They also get 35% more click-throughs to their website compared to those who don’t amp up the visual factor.
Quick Tips To Get You Started
- Make sure your contact details are complete and accurate. Check to see that your business information is the same in other business citations that you may have. This makes it easier for people to find you. Inconsistent and outdated information may also cause Google to tag your business as suspicious, and this will affect your rankings.
- Check your reviews. Encourage customers to leave a review. And when they do, make sure to acknowledge it, whether it’s positive or negative. Businesses with good reviews and higher star ratings are more likely to rank higher.
- Fill out all the sections. With GBP, you get extra brownie points for providing as many accurate details as possible. You can even incorporate keywords into sections like the business description to help boost your ranking.
What GBP Services Can We Help You With?
- GBP Posting Service. Did you know you can add posts to your GMB listing? It’s a great way to further drive engagement. And of course, it also helps your visibility on Google’s search engine results. Posting is relatively easy, but the key is consistency. You also need a content strategy. We can help you develop one, as well as manage your content calendar.
- GBP Verification Service. You need to verify your business listing so you can manage your information. Verifying your listing also protects your business, and online reputation, from being targeted by unscrupulous people who might steal your identity. We can help you take care of this necessary step, so you can focus on other aspects of your business.
- GBP Optimization Service. It’s not enough to just create or claim a listing. Your next step should be to ensure that your GMB page is optimized. Google My Business optimization gives Google an incentive to rank you higher in search engine results. In effect, you can improve engagement and conversion. Our GMB website optimization service uses SEO-friendly publishing strategies that will get you ahead of the competition.
Find Out More About Our Google Business Profile Optimization Service
Google Business Profile is a goldmine of SEO opportunities that can take your business to the next level. We can help you navigate Google’s ever-evolving algorithms and ensure that your listing is up to date. Give us a call now and let’s get started.